Pilot Steve Holcomb and Brakeman Steve Langton finished the four run event at the Olympic Sports Complex in Lake Placid N.Y. ahead of the pack for the first time in USA Bobled’s history.
Follow this for a complete gallery… [2man Bobsled Finals]
View the complete gallery here: [Ladies Heats 3-4 Photo Gallery]
- First run of 2man underway at the #FIBT #bobsled #worldchampionships Pics later @ http://t.co/E4GU04YO. #
- Olympic Champion Steve Holcomb looked good at my spot in curve 19, but I don't think he will be too happy
With his time. #
- Check out my 2012 Bobsled World Championships – 2man Heat 1 & 2 gallery http://t.co/7vIrcykh #
- Back at the track… Ladies Heat 3 about to start. #bobsled #LakePlacid #worldchampionships #
- Just waiting for the final heat of the ladies… It's a beautiful evening here at the track… #
Steve Holcomb and his brakeman Steve Langton are in 2nd place after the first two heats of the FIBT Bobsled 2-Man World Championships in Lake Placid, N.Y., only 0.12 seconds behind the leader, Canada’s Lyndon Rush. Here are some pics from this morning’s action… This evening the Women will complete heats 3 and 4 to determine the World Champion!